How to Apply
There are two ways you can access the reentry application:
- Students last enrolled Fall 2010 or later: Access the reentry application through the Student Center in MyUW with your NetID and password.
- Students last enrolled prior to Fall 2010: Access the reentry application through My Info.
If you have forgotten your NetID and password, you can use My Info to access the reentry application. If you have forgotten your Campus ID number (needed for the My Info page), contact the Office of the Registrar at 608-262-3811.
Within the Student Center, you can access the reentry application:
- Under the “Academic Records” tile (review this screenshot).
- Select the menu on the left for “Request for Reentry.”
- Click on the “Create a New Reentry Application” button.
How do I know the status of my application?
Your status can be found on the reentry application page under “Requests that have been submitted.”
Please note that our reentry application does not accommodate reapplying for multiple majors. There is no need to complete another application. Once you are admitted, a process is run to readmit you to the other major(s).
For any technical issues with the reentry application, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions or problems with this process, email email@example.com.