WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION TO UW–MADISON
How to withdraw if you have:
- Applied but not yet received a decision
- Received a decision of defer or waitlist
- You were admitted and have confirmed your enrollment:
The Office of Admissions and Recruitment requires a written request in order to withdraw your application. Please email us at email@example.com and include your full name, date of birth, and your Campus ID number (if known) and that you’d like to withdraw your application. The email must be sent from the email address listed on your application.
How to withdraw if:
You were admitted to UW-Madison but have not yet confirmed your enrollment:
You can decline your admission through your Student Center. You can access your Student Center by logging into MyUW and clicking on the “Student Center” link at the top right of the page. You will need your NetID and password to access the website.
1. Select “Applicant Homepage” in the top red bar at the top of the page
2. Select the “Admissions” Tile
3. Click “Decline”
4. Click “Confirm”
5. Select “Next”